Our client is a leading supplier of industrial and construction equipment.
Based in Reading working for this nationwide company your role will be to deliver and set up hire equipment for business customers across the South East.
Delivering to sites, commercial premises, warehouses etc, a variety of industrial pumping and pipeline products used by the utilities sector. Operating a 3.5t drop sided vehicle, you should have sound geographic knowledge, experience in construction, such as plumbing, heating as well as understanding of mechanical machinery, in order to assist with fitting and demonstrations as required.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm plus occasional weekends.
- Clean UK driving licence with at least 5 years driving experience is preferable.
- Customer facing role, smart professional appearance essential
- Understanding of H&S
- Good communicator
- Reliable and Hardworking
- Some heavy lifting maybe required
- Ideal candidate may have plant hire or trades background
- Career development and training included the opportunity to acquire your LGV/HGV licence
Apply now to the clients preferred agency for the last 15 years - MAS Recruitment via the job application button.