As Stores Controller you will be reporting to a Rig Co-Ordinator, the successful applicant will be based in Wokingham and will be joining an experienced and enthusiastic team of staff delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to our wide ranging client base across the UK with the potential to work on international projects. You will be exposed to a wide variety of sectors including major infrastructure for highways and rail, nuclear new build, onshore and offshore energy and environmental.
The positions attracts a competitive salary and benefits as well as staff development and a comprehensive training package.
A full clean driving license is required along with the ability to be able to tow a trailer.
A Fork Lift truck licence (counter balance) would be an advantage.
As stores controller you will be required to carry out the following duties such as :
- Recording and organising storage of material samples returning from site.
· Despatching of samples to internal and external labs for testing.
· Maintaining a high level of tidiness in the stores.
· Accepting deliveries of site consumables and ensuring stock levels at the Wokingham stores are maintained.
· Manage and maintain equipment within the stores, PAT test items where required.
· Delivery / collection of consumables and equipment to and from site.
· Ensuring maintenance and appearance of delivery vehicle is kept to a high standard,
· Carry out daily checks and maintain forklift
Essential Skills & Competencies required for applicants are:
Full Clean UK Diving License
Mobility, flexibility and commitment.
Awareness of Health & Safety in the construction industry
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Forklift Licence is an advantage
Applications to MAS via a CV and an optional cover letter. This assignment is on an ongoing temporary basis until further notice.