As an LED specialist you will have had several years exposure to the new and evolving world of Light Emitting Diode.
Our client is looking for a professional project manager/installation specialist who can work with teams from the ground up, manage projects, design and implement installs, commission equipment, delivery customer satisfaction whilst ensuring the crew is motivated and the event, exhibition or installation delivers and exceeds all expectations.
- Day to Day tasks are varied and will include the preparation and testing of LED equipment, planning of installations, hands on installation of LED displays, which may involve working at heights, therefore the appropriate qualification is required. (MCWP experienced IPAF approved - current PAL card holder desirable )
- Building frames, for sporting events, exhibitions, conferences as well as smaller retail units across the UK using laser levels and specialist equipment.
- Extensive understanding of LED products and usage.
- Managing customer expectations whilst ensuring the relevant trades and third parties are assigned their duties.
- Providing technical support and attend as necessary service calls to diagnose issues and carry out repairs.
- Maintain and control parts and stock
- Support and manage crew and assist with training and development of junior technicians
- Keep accurate reports and liaise with senior management, sales, product, warehouse and service teams .
- Ensure all H&S and company procedures and policy are adhered to at all times
Whilst site based you will be working generally days 8.30 to 5.30, yet during peak periods there may times when evenings, nights and weekends are required as well as international travel or long distance driving.
On-going skills development, as well as long term career opportunities are available with this expanding business, as a pending move to larger high tech premises in the Thames Valley in the next 12 months is planned, along with the opportunity for team expansion and promotion prospects.
To apply in confidence contact the clients prefered agency of choice MAS Recruitment by CV application or telephone for more details 0118 9588383