As warehouse team member your role with this client is varied and flexible. An immediate interview and start is available- apply NOW.
The main areas of your job will be to receive goods in and check, test, store and reference high value equipment, that is used in the audio visual industry for sporting events and exhibitions as well as prepare customer orders for collection and delivery by picking parts and components to ensure the smooth installation of services to customer sites as required.
- Checking stock levels, dealing with customer and technical requests.
- Loading and unloading high value equipment, preparing vans for projects, FLT licence useful
- Stock management and allocation, carrying out electrical tests and software diagnostics
- Preparation of goods for dispatch
- Maintain and clean the warehouse whilst maintaining H&S procedures at all times
Day shift working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with the scope for plenty of overtime at busy periods, when evenings and weekends may be available. OTE Mid to late £20k's with scope to advance to technical enigneer/installation specialist.
On site and external training available as well as some travel for more experienced operatives.
An interest in video/LED displays and electronic/electricals is an advantage, although full product training is available for candidates with the right attitude.
A clean UK driving licence is useful.