Our client are one of the leading professionals in the hygiene sector. We are currently recruiting a professional to join the business in the role of Specialist Cleaning Manager. To be responsible and accountable for the organisation and management of the projects team, to enable the delivery of specialist cleaning services in an efficient, professional and customer-focused manner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities working from London and Reading
• Responsible for ensuring Team leaders/team are aware of weekly schedules of work and duties expected of them
• To responsibility for scheduling of monthly PPM tasks, specialist tasks, ad-hoc-tasks and new contracts.
• Responsible for keeping within the parameters and budgetary requisite set down for each contract.
• Involvement in tender process when required, providing costs, scheduling and attending site visits.
• Ensure all client systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure that all Health and Safety planning, including risk assessments, COSHH, PPE and Health and Safety Plans co-ordinated by Sustainability Manager
• Be a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work.
• To oversee and ensure equipment checks including documented harness and ladder inspections.
To arrange maintenance, repair or replacement of defective equipment/machinery.
• Undertake site safety inspections and audits on service delivery and specialist cleaning standards, be proactive to remove all non-compliance and non-conformity issues.
• Take responsibility to complete Accident/Incident reports and the site accident book in line with appropriate procedures.
• Ensure client support is provided through regular meetings
• Ensure that they give support for daily duties/schedules
• Provide out of hours support to ensure service delivery standards are met.
• Conduct operation meetings with all mobile Specialist Cleaning operatives are carried out.
• Identify any cost saving opportunities and service delivery innovations.
• Maximising and building the size of projects accounts, seek and pursue relevant opportunities.
In addition your Customer role will involve:
• Provide regular reports and attend planned and ad-hoc meetings with client representatives to ensure service delivery satisfaction.
• To understand the working relationship of the client to ensure all work to maintain the relationship.
• Manage service delivery to ensure outstanding customer service to the client, customers and visitors.• Be a customer service champion and take a proactive approach to customer service management. Develop customer service training across the staff team.
IOSH qualification an advantage. Excellent organisation with creative and problem solving skills.
This is a mobile role and will require a degree of flexibility, commitment and professionalism. A clean UK driving licence is essential as a company vehicle is provided.
Apply via CV to MAS Recruitment now for immediate appraisal. The clients preferred agency of choice for more than 10 years!