Our client works with music artists running approximately 200 ecommerce stores on their behalf. We are urgently looking to fill the role of Senior order fulfillment co-coordinators
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will responsible for the day to day fulfillment process to ensure all KPI’s and targets are achieved for order release, store orders, picking, packing and dispatch operation
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am-5.00pm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all customer orders are fulfilled within the shortest possible timeline and packed to the standard required.
- Carry out regular audits / spot check to ensure quality of process and provide clear and visible feedback on findings.
- Ensure all warehouse stock transfers requests are progress chased to ensure timely arrival into the fulfillment team to enable swift order completion and dispatch.
- Prioritise customer orders in line with requests from Ecommerce and Operations departments and ensure all team members are aware of priorities.
- Ensure all customer orders are dispatched / shipped via appropriate carriers as per customer order.
- Ensure all customer orders are picked accurately to meet targeted KPIs dispatched. Liaise with appropriate departments when non-conformance, part shipment or delays to dispatch occur.
- Provide daily updates to Operations Manager on store fulfilment performance in order that throughput, quality and trends can be monitored and assessed.
- Escalate issues to Operations Manager within an appropriate time frame.
- Monitor the usage of packaging consumables to ensure adequate stocks are maintained.
- Ensure compliance to all Health and Safety legislation / guidelines for self and team at all times.
Ideally you should have proven previous experience working as a fulfilment co-ordinator with
- Strong experience within all Microsoft Packages and CRM systems
- Experience working with a team to targeted KPIs
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Apply: via CV to MAS the preferred agency of choice for this employer with full contact details and background history. One of our qualified consultants will contact you direct if short listed and arrange for your interview at our offices.