Working to keep you working... since 1989
MAS supply many different types of staff from skilled Warehouse Operatives, through to Warehouse Managers, LGV drivers, Car & Van Drivers, FLT operators as well as most other ancillary personnel, including senior Logistics' Professionals and Engineering operatives, from Production specialists to Manufacturing Management from Office Administrators, Traffic or Supply chain professionals to Senior Sales and Logistical Directors, across a wide varierty of industries thoroughout the UK.
We use a wide range of attraction methods to ensure we maintain a large pool of potential applicants with a wide variety of skills, experience and availability. We are able to cater for an indivudual placement, up to sole agency status across all areas of your business, for both small employers and large global operators. Our search and selection services, come with free employment & recruitment advice, salary insights and job market data.
The main features of our service include:
- In-depth personal appraisal of all applicants personally selected for your vacancies
- Comprehensive testing according to job requirements, skill set and team fit
- On site client appraisal in order to assess your needs, develop a clear understanding of your activity and recruitment plans
- Document checks, licence validation, Covid-19 health questionnaire, reference and ID monitoring
- Competitive fees, fixed, multipler or retained comissions depending on your project
When recruiting permanent staff though MAS you also get access to our professional modern furnished offices with the use of our complementary private interview suites, which includes free wi-fi and telecoms as well as AV equipment, stationery, refreshments, a personal MAS consultant and managed candidate schedules, in order to take the strain out of your hiring plans and give you a COVID safe environment in which to relax. Suites can also be hired as a meeting place for half day or whole day hire periods: subject to conditions.
Plus+ access to
- Qualified professional recruiters, not only trained internally but industry approved IRP or REC members
- Confidential employer helpline, free access and advice as and when you need it
- Free online job posting, enabling you to access a wider pool of suitable candidates
- Tailored services to meet the demands of your business
- HR and support services throughout your employer process