Working to keep you working... since 1989
MAS supply many different types of staff from skilled and non-skilled warehouse operatives, through to warehouse managers, LGV drivers, FLT operators as well as most other ancillary personnel, including senior logistics' professionals and engineering operatives, from Electronic assembly to Manufacturing management. Talent@MAS can also cater for your office and commercial staff needs.
We use a range of recruitment methods to ensure we maintain a large pool of potential applicants with a wide variety of skills and experience. We are able to cater for small volume 1 or 2 people, up to sole agency status supplying 100+ workers per day, over a prolonged period, on a temporary or permanent basis.
The main features of our service include:
- In-depth face to face interview of all applicants personally selected for your vacancies
- Comprehensive testing according to job requirements, skill set and team fit
- On site client appraisal in order to assess your needs, develop a clear understanding of your activity and plans
- Document checks, licence validation, reference and ID monitoring
When recruiting permanent staff we also provide: Complementary private interview suites, which includes free wi-fi and telecoms as well as AV equipment, stationery, refreshments, a personal MAS consultant and managed candidate schedules, from our modern, centrally located premises.
Plus+ access to
- Qualified professional recruiters, not only trained internally but industry approved IRP or REC members
- Confidential employer helpline, free access and advice as and when you need it
- Free online job posting, enabling you to access a wider pool of suitable candidates
- Tailored services to meet the demands of your business